DCI Partners is a leading venture capital firm focusing on life sciences
We have over 20 years' history of investing in biotech start-ups since the period of NIF Ventures.
We are currently managing the largest size of the life science fund in Japan
and playing a key role in supplying funds to promising start-ups.
We aim at increasing the value of our portfolios by providing various hands-on supports
utilizing our team's expertise of clinical development, intellectual property and business development
as well as our extensive network across academics, biotechs and pharmas primarily in Japan and Taiwan.
Beyond classical venture capital firms, we act as a platform
to incubate seeds that have great potential and create new start-ups.
- StemRIM one of our portfolio companies, has been listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- EirGenix, Inc., one of our portfolio companies, has been listed on Taipei Exchange.
- Open Innovation Partners, Inc., one of our portfolio companies, has obtained FDA approval.
- The founding of a new biotech company「Anexa PEP Inc.」
- A New founded Biotech Company signs an Agreement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma.
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited, one of our portfolio companies, has been listed on Taipei Exchange.
- The Fund Size increased to JPY 11.6 Billion
- DCI Partners will give a speech scheduled on July 22th in Bio Taiwan 2015
Visit http://bio-taiwan.com/en for more information.
- Company Name
- DCI Partners Co., Ltd.
- Head Office
- May 20, 2014
- Share Capital
- 50 million yen
- Management of venture capital funds specialized in the life science field
Fund under management: Daiwa Taiwan-Japan Biotech Fund
- Fund Size
- JPY 11.6 Billion
- Board of
- Hiroki Narita
- President & CEO
- Kenichi Shimomoto
- Shuntaro Kodama
- Managing Director
- Hisaharu Momoshima
- Audit & Supervisory
- Biotech Start-ups centered on the therapeutic field in Japan and Taiwan
- Spin-out or carve-out opportunities from pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical companies and academia